|Single-phase Network Voltage||230 V|
|Network Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Degree Of Protection||IP65|
|Dimensions||17 x 6,5 x 3,5 CM|
|Charging voltage||6 / 12 V|
|Effective charging current||1 / 4 A|
|Charging current EN60335-2-29||1 / 4 A|
|Nominal capacity ref. min.||2 Ah|
|Nominal capacity ref. max.||70 Ah|
|Power absorbed in charge||55 W|
The Telwin T-Charge 12 EVO electronic charger and maintainer is a little gem in the range of chargers, one of the smallest yet so efficient! In addition to all the functions that you can read in the list below, I wanted to remind you of its extreme lightness (only 600 grams) and the wide range of batteries (WET, GEL, AGM, MF, PbCa, EFB, Li at 6 / 12V) which is able to load.
It is equipped with an LCD screen; manages to restore sulphated batteries and to keep the batteries at low temperature.
As you can see it is not just a simple charger!
Complete with cable with pliers and cable with eyelets.
Here are the features of the Telwin T-Charge 12 EVO charger:
- Automatic charging and maintenance in Pulse Tronic based on the selected battery technology;
- COLD function for charging and maintaining batteries at low temperatures;
- RECOVERY function for recovering sulphated batteries;
- Battery, starter and alternator TEST function;
- SUPPLY function for stable power supply during battery changes;
- LCD screen;
- Protections against overload, short circuit and reverse polarity.
It quickly starts cars, vans, light trucks, earth moving machines, tractors and trucks
Complete with cable with pliers and cable with eyelets