Technomig 210 dual synergic is a Telwin Inverter MIG MAG FLUX BRAZING MMA TIG DC-lift welding machine useful for working all types of metals (steel, stainless steel, aluminum) it is ideal for welding with brazing (galvanized sheet metal).
The Technomig 210 dual synergic welding machine is suitable for various uses, it finds application from maintenance, to installation and up to interventions in the bodywork, in particular on galvanized sheet metal of reduced thickness extremely sensitive to deformations caused by high temperatures reached during welding.
This welding machine, Technomig 210 dual synergic is compact and easy to handle in particular thanks to its low weight of 13 kg and small dimensions; for this reason it can be easily transported by taking it from its practical handle. The Technomig 210 dual synergic can be connected to the home network (3 Kw - 230 V.) despite its current reaching a good 200 Ampere.
The control of the Technomig 210 dual synergic through the ONE TOUCH technology makes welding easy because you just need to set the thickness of the material on the front operator panel to start welding making this welding machine simple to use, as if it were an endless electrode.
Technomig 210 dual synergic main characteristics:
- thermostatic protection
- motor generator (+/- 15%)
- polarity change for NO GAS/Flux MIG-MAG/BRAZING welding
- 25 preset synergic curves
- Visualization of voltage, current and welding speed on the LCD display
- Adjustments of the wire ramp, electronic reactance, wire burn time, post gas
- Selection of 2/4-stroke operation, spot
- Synergic regulation
The equipment of the Technomig 210 dual synergic includes:
- Telwin MT15 torch with EURO connection and 3 meters cable
- Mass clamp with cable
- Gas pipe
- Wire welding with wires from 0,6 to 1,2mm
- Product 100% Made in Italy among the best for professional use
We also remind you that all welding machines come with a 24 month guarantee, they are all 100% Made in Italy and we are able to offer a technical assistance service first-rate, being able to boast a direct relationship with the parent company and also being able to offer on-site support within our highly specialized mechanical workshop.