The drill SBE 780-2 by Metabo is an Electric Percussion Drill for universal areas of application: Wood / steel / masonry / concrete (20/18 40/13 / mm) Hammer drill suitable for working at two speeds SBE 780-2 with Vario (V) electronics
This Electric Impact Driver is light, compact and easy to handle thanks to its additional rubber handle, it is also easy to transport in your work environments thanks to the practical plastic case supplied that allows you to store everything in order inside. .
This Electric Percussion Drill guarantees high performance at a professional level, but also at a domestic level for the most demanding hobbyist who decides to have high performance power tools.
● Left / right operation
● Vario electronics (V)
● Die-cast aluminum transmission housing for better heat dissipation and a long service life for maximum performance even with left rotation, eg. to remove the discs, the jammed screws
● Rotating carbon brush bridge
● Metabo Marathon engine with dust protection for a long service life
● Metabo S-automatic safety clutch mechanical decoupling of the drive by locking the tool used to work safely
● Spindle with hexagon indoor for bits and inserts for screwing.
● XXL 3 year warranty with product registration after purchase
● Futuro Plus quick-release chuck
● Additional rubber handle
● Depth stop
● Plastic case
The quality of the product is guaranteed by the METABO brand which is a historic German company, world leader in the sector of metalworking, woodworking and cutting, electric percussion drills, demolition hammers. This brand is a guarantee for those looking for solutions conceived, designed and built to give the highest quality and durability over time. We also remind you that all Metabo products enjoy the XXL guarantee, after the purchase just register the purchase to obtain a 3-year guarantee throughout the territory.