The Metabo W 850-125 Angle Grinder is a Robust, universal and economical grinder: powerful angle grinder (850 W power) for any cutting, metalworking job. Sturdy powerful motor with high overload resistance, wire powered, 230 V single phase. Accepts 125mm diameter cutting and emery discs. Engine revolutions speed equal to 11500 revolutions per minute
This Angle Grinder guarantees high performance at a professional level, but also at a domestic level for the most demanding hobbyist who decides to have high performance power tools for any job at home.
Very useful in precision cuts of Metal, Stone or Concrete.
This Angle Grinder is also useful for removing sharp edges on already cut material, removing burrs or chips, sharpening blades and tips.
The Metabo W 850-125 Angle Grinder is light, compact and thanks to its ergonomic handle it will guarantee stability and precision in its use.
● Vario-Constamatic full-wave electronics (VC) with roller: to process materials with adequate speeds, which remain almost constant even under load
● Anti-torsion protection casing
● Protection electronic against overloads, soft start and restart protection
● Self-releasing brushes for engine protection
● Wheel diameter for cutting 125 mm
● Couple max 2 Nm
● Electronic starter soft that prevents the starting click
● XXL 3 year warranty with product registration after purchase
The standard equipment includes the protective casing, the support flange, the additional handle and the two-hole wrench to unscrew the cutting disc.
The quality of the product is guaranteed by the METABO brand which is a historical German company, world leader in the metalworking, woodworking and cutting sector, electric percussion drills, demolition hammers. This brand is a guarantee for those looking for solutions conceived, designed and built to give the highest quality and durability over time. We also remind you that all Metabo products enjoy the XXL guarantee, after the purchase just register the purchase to get a 3-year guarantee throughout the territory.
- Ø grinding wheels
- 125 MM
- Rated power consumption
- 850 W
- Power output
- 520 W
- Max rpm empty
- 11500 /min
- Revolutions at nominal load
- 7000 /min
- Pair of forces
- 2 Nm
- Tree thread
- M 14
- Weight without power cord
- 1.8 kg
- Cable length
- 2.5 m
- Sanding surfaces
- 8 m/s²
- Sanding with abrasive sheet
- 2.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level
- 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA)
- 99 dB(A)
- Type of tool