The WEV 850-125 Angle Grinder from Metabo is a Robust, universal and economical grinder: Powerful angle grinder (850 W power) for any cutting, metalworking job. Sturdy powerful motor with high overload resistance, wire powered, 230 V single phase. Accepts 125mm diameter cutting and emery discs. It is equipped with an electronic engine speed variator, therefore it allows to vary the speed of the cut from 3000 to 11500 rpm.
This Angle Grinder guarantees high performance at a professional level, but also at a domestic level for the most demanding hobbyist who decides to have high performance power tools.
Very useful in precision cuts of Metal, Stone or Concrete.
This Angle Grinder is also useful for removing sharp edges on already cut material, removing burrs or chips, sharpening blades and tips.
The Metabo WEV 850-125 Angle Grinder is light, compact and thanks to its ergonomic handle it will guarantee stability and precision in its use.
● Vario-Constamatic full-wave electronics (VC) with roller: to process materials with adequate speeds, which remain almost constant even under load
● Anti-torsion protection casing
● Protection electronic against overloads, soft start and restart protection
● Self-releasing brushes for engine protection
● Wheel diameter for cutting 125 mm
● Couple max 2 Nm
● Electronic starter soft that prevents the starting click
● XXL 3 year warranty with product registration after purchase
The standard equipment includes the protective casing, the support flange, the additional handle and the two-hole wrench to unscrew the cutting disc.
The quality of the product is guaranteed by the METABO brand which is a historical German company, world leader in the metalworking, woodworking and cutting sector, electric percussion drills, demolition hammers. This brand is a guarantee for those looking for solutions conceived, designed and built to give the highest quality and durability over time. We also remind you that all Metabo products enjoy the XXL guarantee, after the purchase just register the purchase to obtain a 3-year guarantee throughout the territory.