Oil seal 100x140x13 in NBR rubber Double lip seal ring WAS
Sealing ring 100 140 13 with double lip dust and fluid protection was is made externally of Rubber whose main characteristic is its high resistance to many chemical agents such as animal and vegetable oils, fats, solvents and aliphatic hydrocarbons, methane and LPG gas, water and saline solutions.
The Rubber temperature resistant da -40°C a +100°C. has good mechanical strength, UV and wear resistance, and also withstands low temperatures and high temperatures well. The Rubber covers the metal insert that makes the outer ring rigid and resistant, on the inner face, of the oil seal it is possible to observe the C profile that covers the retaining spring (or ring). Furthermore, this oil seal is of the was type, i.e. it has a double dust lip on the front or air side.
Oil seals are used in the mechanical and automotive fields in the brake system part. These Oil Seals are used to seal rotating parts of machines, such as shafts, hubs and axles. Fields of application for Oil Seals by selecting the appropriate size for use in millimetres: Mechanics, Automobiles, Transmission Industry, Agricultural Machinery, Earthmoving Machinery, Tractors, Wind Turbines, Shipbuilding, Machine Construction, Plant Construction, Wheel Hubs, Motorcycles (Vespa, Ape, Motorcycle, Scooter, Scooter), Asynchronous Electric Motors for Industrial and DIY use.
- The model of the oil seal with measurements 100x140x13 is standard, and is perfect for any type of use e.g. for automotive parts and industrial machinery (photographs are for illustration purposes)
- Has a metal insert inside
- Has a metal core inside
- Features a double protective lip
- Features a WAS execution
- Powder guard
- Para Fluids
- Temperature resistance da -40°C a +100°C.
- Has an excellent price-performance ratio
- The material is an elastomer also called Rubber
- It is therefore a very high quality product with long lasting performance
Oil Seal 100 140 13 in Rubber is a rubber sealing ring with a standard design for any type of use/application e.g. electric motors, gearboxes, power tools.