The CHUCP 205 supports, also called straight supports or plummer supports, are produced with a very robust cast iron carcass, with a typical omega profile, with two through holes on the sides which allow the Installation on metal carpentry, secured with threaded bar or bolts of suitable size. The CHUCP 205 supports have a UC bearing, with a hole of mm diameter, and an external grease nipple which allows easy maintenance. They are very versatile and are applied in many construction and production fields, such as in the metalworking sector. Equipped with a pointed grub screw on the bearing body for fixing the axle or through shaft. Furthermore, the UC bearing can oscillate in the cast iron seat of the support casing in order to eliminate and absorb any small stresses between the bearing and shaft coupling.
Features CHUCP 205 supports:
- Type: either straight support or upright support
- Bearing hole diameter: mm
- Lateral bearing seal present to protect the rolling body by keeping the grease inside
- Pre-lubricated: the supports are already greased and ready for assembly
- Almost maintenance-free other than periodic lubrication with industrial grease
The CHUCP 205 supports by Chiaravalli are ideal for containing costs and maintaining a high quality/price ratio. They are reliable and robust and allow good mounting versatility. Samma Parts is a Chiaravalli distributor, and all items related to mechanical transmissions are also available.