Bio-stable emulsifiable lubricant-coolant fluid, Chlorine Free, for chip removal operations on single machines, centralized systems and numerical control machines. It is a metal cutting fluid, of universal use, for a wide range of medium-heavy operations with cutting tools or abrasive wheels, on ferrous materials and yellow alloys.
IP FLUSOR BME is recommended for all normal chip removal, turning, milling, drilling, boring, cutting with a band or circular saw and grinding on steel, cast iron and yellow alloys (copper, brass, bronze)
PROPERTIES IP FLUSOR BME Milky
Emulsifiable fluid, made up of severely refined mineral oil and a particular package of additives with anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties and agents with an emulsifying action. The properties of the emulsion obtained, with a milky appearance, are:
- Absence of boron compounds, formaldehyde donor bactericides, isoathizolinones, secondary amines and nitrites.
- Excellent skin compatibility qualities, which allow you to avoid the onset of irritation and dermatitis.
- Strong bio-stability: the excellent resistance to bacterial and fungal proliferation allows its use for extended periods, increasing the useful life of the charges in operation
- Wide field of use for processes and materials
- Excellent anti-rust protection
- Excellent lubricating performance given by a high oil phase content
APPLICATIONS IP FLUSOR BME
IP FLUSOR BME is a universal product, but is particularly suitable for medium/heavy chip removal operations on ferrous materials and light alloys. Possibly extendable to yellow alloys. Recommended concentrations Cut 5 - 9% Recommended water hardness 10 - 45 °f Safety Handle the product according to normal workplace safety and industrial hygiene precautions. It is recommended to wash immediately with soap and water after contact with skin.